Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: angels and demons

angels and demons

does anyone else really have the angels and demons inside of them

lol, must you ask?

i wish i had ur ip address so i could find u and beat ur ass for askin such a dumb question so early in the mornin...don't get stomped

yeah i must ask because alot of people dont really got what we got i barley started listening to tech a few days again and ive been thinking this way since i was little i kno alot of people are gonna say they have it but i dont like that becuz they dont fully understand what a struggle it is to deal with all these things inside us and lol u could try ill probably just use the mma ive learned haha see like u bakard look at ur ignorance but then again you could just be a nieve little demon so i forgive u

hahahaha!!!!!! THIS all day all night

Quote Originally Posted by Cole

well if you have a demon inside of you, you should kill it. and the only way to do that is to confess Jesus died for your sins in front of a congregation. with the preist of a Christian church. an repent (turn away) from sin..

and you can't have angles inside of you (just around you) Angles haven't died so there fore ther isn't any angles ghost other than Jesus' holy ghost and like i said above that is how you kill the demons inside of you by accepting the holy spirit, with an Baptist pastor.

the fallin angles that disobeyd God by joining satan and mix breeding with human femals, then God flooded the world and killed these hyberd (nephelm) thoses spirits are what you know as demons an false gods an idols all that shit,.

good luck and God Bless

did you really just spell angels wrong like 5 fucking times???

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman

well if you have a demon inside of you, you should kill it. and the only way to do that is to confess Jesus died for your sins in front of a congregation. with the preist of a Christian church. an repent (turn away) from sin..

and you can't have angles inside of you (just around you) Angles haven't died so there fore ther isn't any angles ghost other than Jesus' holy ghost and like i said above that is how you kill the demons inside of you by accepting the holy spirit, with an Baptist pastor.

the fallin angles that disobeyd God by joining satan and mix breeding with human femals, then God flooded the world and killed these hyberd (nephelm) thoses spirits are what you know as demons an false gods an idols all that shit,.

good luck and God Bless

Does anyone that posted this thread have a troll inside of them?

I'm pretty sure this thread was posted from underneath a bridge somewhere......