Thread: New set list

New set list

so based on the youtube vids from last nights montreal show seems like a solid set list. He plays demons which Ive seen tech 4 times since KOD dropped and have always wanted to see him play that shit live but so far he never has. He also does Mental Giant and most of the seepage ep. Im stoked I seen tech so many times and instead of getting old I swear it gets better each time

LOL so i actually just watched the vid and they only play the chorus to Demons but still a solid looking set and they drop a little spot outta worldwide choppers

but keep in mind thats part of Kanuck the industry which im pretty sure has a different set list from All 6s and 7s. unless of course you are a canuck and just waiting for your stop haha

yeah he will probibly do a few songs off all 6's and 7's for the big tour if not most of them

I dont know, I know when I seen him on one of the 7-8 day long west coast mini tours he played the exact same set as the KOD tour which was right before it sans maybe one or two songs. I feel like they use shows like that as practice sets for the big tour usually keeping a very similar set list.

Its all the same tour, the canadian dates are just named different cuz he mostly does us shows, but its just the canadian leg of the all 6s n 7s tour

ya I sure they put in some shit for kutt,scoob and probably more for kali cause I heard he only did one song of his own but who knows I wasnt there. But at the same time they coreograph their stage show with the lights and all that which is why if you ever see tech twice on the same tour it will be the exact same set list. But ya I got a good feeling the setlist will be pretty similar just maybe a few more songs with the other strange artists

I was watchin some of the Montreal videos and noticed Tech went back to wearing the black robe for part of the set. Thought that was cool just cause he hasn't done that since the Anghellic/Absolute power tour days.