Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two Techs

Two Techs

Does anyone think that a collab between Tech N9ne and Immortal Technique would be good?

Wtf does nobody agree?

yeah, it would be interesting to see. Just a warning-you're probably gonna get flamed since there are already threads about this. People around here are over zealous about the search bar for some reason. It's just a forum. If it was that big of a deal, why not just set the forum so it automatically deletes threads after a certain amount of time? idk... but i guarantee people will be mad.

Ya would probably be cool and Immortal tech was supposed to be on alucard so you might see it happen in the future. I love both just not sure stylistically how the collab would turn out but Id be down to hear it.

lol, love how u pre warned him

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm
    yeah, it would be interesting to see. Just a warning-you're probably gonna get flamed since there are already threads about this. People around here are over zealous about the search bar for some reason. It's just a forum. If it was that big of a deal, why not just set the forum so it automatically deletes threads after a certain amount of time? idk... but i guarantee people will be mad.

I love the way you worded that. And who fuckin cares if you get "flamed" cause its just the fucking internet

Wooooah! Where did u hear that?? I need to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Ya would probably be cool and Immortal tech was supposed to be on alucard so you might see it happen in the future. I love both just not sure stylistically how the collab would turn out but Id be down to hear it.

Haha i never know but yeah ig

And yes the s are soooo different but id would like to hear it also

Tech said it a while back I pretty sure it was supposed to be on KOD with immortal technique but the verse didnt get done in time so I guess it just sorta fell through but like I said that opens the door for possible future collabo

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Yanez
    Wooooah! Where did u hear that?? I need to know!