Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Prozak

  1. #1

    Prozak

    Is there a Prozak ep out this Friday? If so what's it called

  2. #2
    Junior Member TimHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    not sure about that but i got a signed jersey for sale if you want it

  3. #3
    Not tryin to be a dick but WTF does that have to do with my question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Hill
    not sure about that but i got a signed jersey for sale if you want it

  4. #4
    Junior Member TimHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19
    nothing at all and i apologize for it i just figured you were a big prozak fan and all thats why i put that in there

  5. #5
    U have a signed Prozak jersey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Hill
    nothing at all and i apologize for it i just figured you were a big prozak fan and all thats why i put that in there

  6. #6
    Junior Member TimHill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    19


    yes i do have had it for awhile now he gave it to me off his tour bus and signed it for me i havent wore it



  7. #7
    Oh thats tight but idk im not much of a Prozak fan bu if anyone might have a suggestion of a song to listen to by him besides why

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Hill

    yes i do have had it for awhile now he gave it to me off his tour bus and signed it for me i havent wore it



  8. #8
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545


    I was actually just watching his Tales From The Sick bonus DVD.


    I wanna know this too, cause I would love to hear some new prozak.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    Just try listening to the whole tales from the sick cd its fucking ic IMO. If you just want a song to try listen to run away with tech and kali or keep grindin those are some of my favorites. Under the rain with kali is great too

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Yanez
    Oh thats tight but idk im not much of a Prozak fan bu if anyone might have a suggestion of a song to listen to by him besides why

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Hill

    yes i do have had it for awhile now he gave it to me off his tour bus and signed it for me i havent wore it



  10. #10
    Senior Member a tie a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,666
    ya Prozak talked about about releasing an EP May 13 but i don't think he ever finalized it. he really does a good job with getting our hopes up =/

Similar Threads

  1. Prozak?
    By kiko in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:49 AM
  2. prozak
    By Bizzaro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. prozak
    By RobbTaylor in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:03 AM
  4. prozak
    By Bizzaro in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 01:15 AM
  5. prozak
    By Bam in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •