Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There will NEVER be another T9 -or- 2Pac...Yet they share a similar characteristic i admire very much.

There will NEVER be another T9 -or- 2Pac...Yet they share a similar characteristic i admire very much.

The one thing i always admired about 2pac and i see Tech has been doing also from the get go is the ability to not let there fame get in the way of recognizing the talent of other rappers no matter where they are from or how mainstream or underground they are. 2pac in his prime was huge and was always doing collabos with the smaller bay area and other west coast artists, south artists, mid west artists and new york artists. Then you seen him doing stuff with the big dogs like Snoop, Dre, Bone Thugs, etc, etc. Tech has been doing the same for years and even though his fame is growing continuosly he still hasnt cut off any small time local mc's from collabin with them. I got so many tracks from other artists i aint ever heard of featuring Tech. I think it shows realism as to what kind of a person they both are/were to not let any fame get in the way of good music and hating on the smaller guys in hopes they dont come up off their name. Not to many mc's stay true like that once stardom hits. Its good stuff.

I Lol at the people saying their will be Tech N9ne & 2Pac collab. 2Pac is dead get over it lol... If this where to ever happen it would be an unreleased song from like 01 or some shit... Its never gonna fucking happen sorry people theres no way you can collab with the dead.

^^^This has absolutley NOTHING to do with Tech collabing with 2pac

Just saying man...

Quote Originally Posted by ???????
    This has absolutley NOTHING to do with Tech collabing with 2pac

it has happened

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon, The Destroyer

I Lol at the people saying their will be Tech N9ne & 2Pac collab. 2Pac is dead get over it lol... If this where to ever happen it would be an unreleased song from like 01 or some shit... Its never gonna fucking happen sorry people theres no way you can collab with the dead.

for real great post im not a huge pac FAN mainly cuz he seemed arrogant as fuck to me but i have all his cds and shit and yeah i completely agree with you man these guys recognize talent no matter the level

i agree with you dude, Tech is probly the realest rapper out there

Ya, i dont know if any other mc's do this as well, but Tech and Pac are the ones ive seen do it the most and stand out.

Yeah, it's called "Thugs Get Lonely Too." You can find the version with Tech's verse on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    it has happened

You know they could get an old tupac verse and tech spit on a track, then that would be technically a new track.Similar to what Kutt Calhoun did on his mixtape, he has a song with Tupac. So its not impossible despite him being dead.

They already have a song so there would be no point anyways. Yes Tupac, and tech are very similar that they are both real people and not phony celebrity types. Real down to earth people no bullshit.