Thread: is 7 bucks an ep reasonable?

is 7 bucks an ep reasonable?

With shipping its more like 10. Depending on the number of tracks I say yes. I was satisfied with seepage and lost scripts.

oh yea man, i listened to those alot and if u think about it a meal at a fast food place is almost 10, great deal

If it came down to food or a cd..... I'd easily pick the food

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    oh yea man, i listened to those alot and if u think about it a meal at a fast food place is almost 10, great deal

fastfood??? Ill take the cd[p]

Quote Originally Posted by Insane1
    If it came down to food or a cd..... I'd easily pick the food

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE

I think its pushin it. If it was in a legit jewel case with a booklet i wouldnt mind, but since all it is is a CD in a cheap sleeve its close imo. And I dont mind shipping and handling fees because I want my order to arrive in one piece, but I wonder how much those thin ass cardboard packages really cost

Ummm yeah its resonable. I mean if you go on Itunes and purchase a song its 99c per song sometimes even 1.99 so Id think its a pretty reasonable price. Although people attend to download EP's instead of purchasing/pre-ordering them.

i have mixed feeling about it. cuz i know it's most likely going to be good and i want to support people that put out good music. but at the same time i fee like it's not worth it. i mean i have a feeling S.I.C. and Klusterfuck will have the fewest amount of songs, maybe like 5 or 6 with a skit while the rest will have more like 9 and no skits. Kind of like Freddie Gibbs EP Str8 Killa No Filla which is the only EP i've ever bought full price. i mean $10 for 5-6 songs. a pre-order for an LP is like $18 and strange artists always have 20+ tracks so i feel i'm getting my money's worth. especially as a college student when i have to watch what i spend. so that's why i'm leaning towards only buying Kutt's and Lynch's right now but Tech always goes hard so i'll probably get that during one of the sales