Thread: What was the connection between Tupac and Tech? Besides the song recorded after he died?

What was the connection between Tupac and Tech? Besides the song recorded after he died?

What was the connection between Tupac and Tech? Besides the song recorded after he died?

Banging the same bitch. Listen to cursed

I could swear I heard a long ass time ago that tech met pac and knew him through don juan or quincy jones cause I think one of them was workin on a beat for him. I could be totally wrong but I remember hearing something along those lines way back in the day

You do realize that the end of the song says "Before i go, i want you to tell these people your name" the bitch says "RAP GAME" that songs about the rap game, but made to sound like its about a woman. Listen to Cursed again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DrMacYoHunny

Holy fuck man!!! He explains it in the song! Listen to it more carefully dude. Look past the obvious lyrics of the song, and to what he is trying to convey.

lol i sit back and imagine what i would think of techs music if it took it at face value hahaha. its deeper than that man. the ONLY reason cursed is as good as it is, is because its so intense and crazy. hidden messages bro

Tech N9ne met 2pac, and 2pac heard techs music and spoke out of his mouth with his own words to qd3 that he wanted to work with tech. and this is when tech barley broke out of KC and wasnt really known outside the area. So after 2pac died, qd3 put tech on Thugs Get Lonley Too, believeing he wasnt doing 2pac any injustice because he always wanted to do music with tech anyways...then some other bullshit drama happend with the outlaws gettin butt hurt over it...dont remember the details on all that though.

Well fuck my shit. Someone slap me in the face. Shit. But the crazy thing is that in a interview tech said him and pac were banging the same groupie bitch he says her name and all. I'm a complete dumbass and I'm wrong but that s a reason for my mix up (slapped myself)br/>

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    lol i sit back and imagine what i would think of techs music if it took it at face value hahaha. its deeper than that man. the ONLY reason cursed is as good as it is, is because its so intense and crazy. hidden messages bro