Thread: VIP package question...

VIP package question...

Ok so my friends birthday is June 18th, and I wanna buy him a VIP package for our show June 24th cause he's been to 4 Strange shows, but never the VIP. I'm on the street team, so my admittance is free. Has any one ever bought a VIP and put it in someone elses name???

I havent but i have bought two in my name n just took who i was goin with and just said my name n there should b two n they didnt have a problem with it

Alright. The only thing is like I said, I'm not buyin one for my self cause I'll already be on the list. So could I be like, my name is on there twice??

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I havent but i have bought two in my name n just took who i was goin with and just said my name n there should b two n they didnt have a problem with it

yeah i bought 2 VIPs for me and my buddy on my debit card. I just bought them separatly and had them ship it to my house but under his name jsut in case for whatever reason. when i got to the show/meet and greet. they just had my name on the list twice so we got in no problem. i actually think it was on the list like this:

Garrett - 2

you shouldnt have a problem man. as long as you and him are both there at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    Alright. The only thing is like I said, I'm not buyin one for my self cause I'll already be on the list. So could I be like, my name is on there twice??

Worddd

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

yeah i bought 2 VIPs for me and my buddy on my debit card. I just bought them separatly and had them ship it to my house but under his name jsut in case for whatever reason. when i got to the show/meet and greet. they just had my name on the list twice so we got in no problem. i actually think it was on the list like this:

Garrett - 2

you shouldnt have a problem man. as long as you and him are both there at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life

when you´re going to the show could one of you please ask tech if he is comin to Germany this year ? would really appreciate that cant wait to see him live again !