Thread: MY 1ST TECH CONCERT!!!!!!

MY 1ST TECH CONCERT!!!!!!

OK so im so fuckinn excited about this i feel like a little kid lol! ive never been to a concert n my life (im 17) and on June 10th n Austin TX im finally goin 2 a concert and even better TECH N9NE!!!!!!! got my tix yesterday!!!!!!!! CANT FUCKIN WAIT!!!!! i was hopin he would go 2 Sa Town cuz thats where im frm but a 90min drive aint shit to go c the best rapper ever!!! its at a place called Emos and sein as though ive nvr been if any1 has ever been 2 a Tech concert n Austin can u tell m what it was like? (excitement, flashing, etc.)

this will be my first concert too, im tweekin out cuz im tryin to get the vip package and get good seats, but from what i hear tech's concerts are the shit!

well ya all Tech shows r the shit every1 knos that man. i dont have enough money to afford the VIP package. im 17 so my mommy n daddy still but my shit cause i dnt hav a damn job.... fuckin sux. and u dont get good seats man i hear u jus gotta b there early to get up front

Quote Originally Posted by RIPGUT_CANNIBAL
    this will be my first concert too, im tweekin out cuz im tryin to get the vip package and get good seats, but from what i hear tech's concerts are the shit!

same problem here, no job, no money, ive been applying like crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY~C!
    well ya all Tech shows r the shit every1 knos that man. i dont have enough money to afford the VIP package. im 17 so my mommy n daddy still but my shit cause i dnt hav a damn job.... fuckin sux. and u dont get good seats man i hear u jus gotta b there early to get up front

Quote Originally Posted by RIPGUT_CANNIBAL

i stilll have too go too my fkng first tech concert, live in amsterdam, kinda sucks he just been here once and that time i haven't heard bout tech. fml