Thread: Technicians Dubstep

Technicians Dubstep

My favorite music is Tech N9ne/Strange Music then Dubstep so being a big fan of both I am extremely excited for this track. Anyone else anticipating this track for this reason or any other reason ?

im waiting to see how tech kills it, im hyped

Wait wtf where did dubstep come from?

The song technicians is gonna be a dubstep beat bro! Gonna be sick

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Wait wtf where d id dubstep come from?

im excited az shit for this song as well. Like you i am a fan of tech and dubstep... the only thing that has me worried is the producer who made the beat whoever it was. I hope they had experience with dubstep beats cuz ive heard tech kill shitty ass beats and he always will kill any beat cuz thats just tech, but i just hope its not one of those songs where i end up saying the verse is hella sick but not the beat. in all honesty i think it will be super legit, but like i said its hard to make sick ass dubstep beats, and what he considers dubstep might be different that what i, you or the next man might be expecting. I think if dubstep is not done the right way it can be really annoying anywayz. hoping for the best should be dope knowing n 9 N ee... one luv

I can't picture Tech not getting a hard ass dubstep beat for this.

I kno what you're sayin. A lot of people hear certain sounds and they call it dubstep. but its gonna be dope regardless

Quote Originally Posted by riddikulouz
    im excited az shit for this song as well. Like you i am a fan of tech and dubstep... the only thing that has me worried is the producer who made the beat whoever it was. I hope they had experience with dubstep beats cuz ive heard tech kill shitty ass beats and he always will kill any beat cuz thats just tech, but i just hope its not one of those songs where i end up saying the verse is hella sick but not the beat. in all honesty i think it will be super legit, but like i said its hard to make sick ass dubstep beats, and what he considers dubstep might be different that what i, you or the next man might be expecting. I think if dubstep is not done the right way it can be really annoying anywayz. hoping for the best should be dope knowing n 9 N ee... one luv

Really not a fan of dubstep, but some song are all right. If it is a decent beat it could be an awesome song

There was a thread with a showcase of some of his stuff was pretty dope

Quote Originally Posted by riddikulouz