Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech N9ne's Accomplishments

Tech N9ne's Accomplishments

For school I need to give a speech about someone who deserves respect and admiration. I am choosing to do Tech N9ne. In the speech I will include that he is the number one independent rapper and his lyrics. If anyone knows the statistic for concert sales it would be helpful. If anyone knows anything else I could include it would be nice.

tl:dr What are Tech's accomplishments?

Only thing I know about concert sales is that Tech makes the 3rd most amount of money from touring in all of hip-hop, behind Jay-Z and Kanye. That was a few years ago, but I'm assuming it probably is still true

You might have some luck tweeting tech on twitter, who knows you may get a response

id throw in how much he really does tour and and how connected he is with the fans

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Only thing I know about concert sales is that Tech makes the 3rd most amount of money from touring in all of hip-hop, behind Jay-Z and Kanye. That was a few years ago, but I'm assuming it probably is still true

I could see him giving you some helpfull hints. Obviously its pretty much the same thing as being the #1Indie rapper in the world, but I would focus a lot on him and Trav building this up on their own with touring and word of mouth allowing true talent to shine over big money promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    You might have some luck tweeting tech on twitter, who knows you may get a response

talk about him starting strange music and how big its gotten. the SM roster basically tripled and all the merchandise they sell. everyting from shirts and hats to shot glasses and air fresheners.

include quotes about him from other artists. Treach, fat joe, yukmouth

example in the end of "come gangsta" when yukmouth says tech will demolish any of u rappers from the stage shows etc..

what cole said, he also won an mtv award, he was the first independent artist to sell 1 million albums, you could say something about putting absolute power up for free then still having huge sales. i think he hit #1 independent album 3 times in a row from sickology - TGMP. he did it without mtv. his rap career has been going strong for like fuckin 20 years. he did it in the midwest where there arnt many recorces to get your name heard......

shit i could go on....

he does like 150+ shows /yr...how many albums he has while he tours this much...how long he has been rapping..won a woodie...#1 independent artist..is the co-owner of his record lable with other rappers on it..used to do shows even when 7 people would show up and now they sell out most the time..good rapper.

Please go on. It all helps. Thank you all BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

what cole said, he also won an mtv award, he was the first independent artist to sell 1 million albums, you could say something about putting absolute power up for free then still having huge sales. i think he hit #1 independent album 3 times in a row from sickology - TGMP. he did it without mtv. his rap career has been going strong for like fuckin 20 years. he did it in the midwest where there arnt many recorces to get your name heard......

shit i could go on....

if you watch The Tech N9ne Experience, The Psychomentary, and The KOD tour i bet you get some good stats???