Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Tech N9ne's Accomplishments

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5

    Tech N9ne's Accomplishments

    For school I need to give a speech about someone who deserves respect and admiration. I am choosing to do Tech N9ne. In the speech I will include that he is the number one independent rapper and his lyrics. If anyone knows the statistic for concert sales it would be helpful. If anyone knows anything else I could include it would be nice.



    tl:dr What are Tech's accomplishments?


  2. #2
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    Only thing I know about concert sales is that Tech makes the 3rd most amount of money from touring in all of hip-hop, behind Jay-Z and Kanye. That was a few years ago, but I'm assuming it probably is still true

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ryan894's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    147
    You might have some luck tweeting tech on twitter, who knows you may get a response

  4. #4
    id throw in how much he really does tour and and how connected he is with the fans



    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Only thing I know about concert sales is that Tech makes the 3rd most amount of money from touring in all of hip-hop, behind Jay-Z and Kanye. That was a few years ago, but I'm assuming it probably is still true

  5. #5
    Senior Member Justin916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    I could see him giving you some helpfull hints. Obviously its pretty much the same thing as being the #1Indie rapper in the world, but I would focus a lot on him and Trav building this up on their own with touring and word of mouth allowing true talent to shine over big money promotion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    You might have some luck tweeting tech on twitter, who knows you may get a response

  6. #6


    talk about him starting strange music and how big its gotten. the SM roster basically tripled and all the merchandise they sell. everyting from shirts and hats to shot glasses and air fresheners.





    include quotes about him from other artists. Treach, fat joe, yukmouth


    example in the end of "come gangsta" when yukmouth says tech will demolish any of u rappers from the stage shows etc..

  7. #7
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438


    what cole said, he also won an mtv award, he was the first independent artist to sell 1 million albums, you could say something about putting absolute power up for free then still having huge sales. i think he hit #1 independent album 3 times in a row from sickology - TGMP. he did it without mtv. his rap career has been going strong for like fuckin 20 years. he did it in the midwest where there arnt many recorces to get your name heard......


    shit i could go on....

  8. #8
    he does like 150+ shows /yr...how many albums he has while he tours this much...how long he has been rapping..won a woodie...#1 independent artist..is the co-owner of his record lable with other rappers on it..used to do shows even when 7 people would show up and now they sell out most the time..good rapper.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5
    Please go on. It all helps. Thank you all BTW.



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

    what cole said, he also won an mtv award, he was the first independent artist to sell 1 million albums, you could say something about putting absolute power up for free then still having huge sales. i think he hit #1 independent album 3 times in a row from sickology - TGMP. he did it without mtv. his rap career has been going strong for like fuckin 20 years. he did it in the midwest where there arnt many recorces to get your name heard......


    shit i could go on....

  10. #10
    if you watch The Tech N9ne Experience, The Psychomentary, and The KOD tour i bet you get some good stats???

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:46 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:42 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 06:37 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •