Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your thoughts on Tech getting on tracks with the mainstream??

Whats your thoughts on Tech getting on tracks with the mainstream??

Tech is getting on tracks with rappers such as Lil wayne, Snoop dogg, B.o.B., nicky minaj, wants to get on with eminem. I mean i personally dont like it, but i hope that he takes them to techs world instead of him going to theirs. I hope they kill it together. But im not sure. Whats your thoughts?

Why would people have a problem with him getting on tracks with mainstream artists? They aren't all garbage. Granted Lil Wayne is near the peak of shit mountain it could be worse, Soulja Boi for example, or those fags that jump infront of ice cream trucks.

Good point. Like i said though. As long he brings them to him and he doesnt go to them. It should be killer

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    Why would people have a problem with him getting on tracks with mainstream artists? They aren't all garbage. Granted Lil Wayne is near the peak of shit mountain it could be worse, Soulja Boi for example, or those fags that jump infront of ice cream trucks.

I don't see why he shouldn't be able to go to them. He already has, hence the creation of WWC, and have you seen how killer that turned out? Tech is barely underground himself anymore, you'll have to accept the ascension eventually. Like Tech said "Tech will never go industry, the industry will go Tech" or like DMX said "I'm not an industry artist, I'm an artist in the industry" either way, Mainstream has gotten a bad rep because of the god awful candy dispenser attitude of the music industry, doesn't mean it should be completely avoided, that's just childish. Coming from a complete Wayne hater like myself, that's some deep acceptance of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Gerlach
    Good point. Like i said though. As long he brings them to him and he doesnt go to them. It should be killer

as long as tech doesnt sell out i dont got a problem and i dont think he ever will.. but i am kinda pissed fuck food is a sex song

What in gods name did you think it was going to be about? Starvation?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    as long as tech doesnt sell out i dont got a problem and i dont think he ever will.. but i am kinda pissed fuck food is a sex song

tech has quite a few sex songs, that has nothing to do with him collabing with mainstrream artists

Not another one

I dont get y people get pissed off at the music he makes, u really think he cares that steve is pissed that fuck food is about sex, or that any of us care that steve is pissed?? Naw no one cares

Hahahahahahahahaha! I'm fuckin' dyin' off that one! Nice job, Siikez.

What in gods name did you think it was going to be about? Starvation?