Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the SPEED OF WWC

the SPEED OF WWC

Tech 342 words in his 58 sec verse, 5.89 words a sec. (Stamina) Busta 262? words in his 38 sec verse, 6.89 wps, Twista 244 words in his 38 sec verse, 6.4 wps.

dwammmmm.

Damn this must of taken you a while lol

he's got alot of time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    Damn this must of taken you a while lol

I seen haters argue that tech got outdone cause he didnt spit the fastest but if you really take it all in not only is his verse the clearest but the way he switches up the tones on that multi-personality type rhyme shit its by far the sickest verse on the track and may be up to par with any of the best tech has ever spit. It shows a lot more overall lyrical skill than just speed where in my opinion a verse like twistas,while still pretty sick, is all speed an there a more than one section that is hard to distinguish.

Damn that's pretty dope.

what about D-Loc, JL, Yelawolf, an Twisted Insane?

LOL I DID NOT RITE THIS !

someone wrote it as a comment on youtube.

and i copyd nd pasted it here

I read that Twisted Insanes words per second was 7.8

Regardless, you don't measure speed in words per second, you measure it in syllables per second.

I can say "the" in 1 second, and I can say "antidisestablishmentarianism" in 1 second.

They are both 1 word per second.

But antidisestablishmentarianism is said 12x faster since it's 12 syllables per second.

Also the shorter the verse the faster, typically, in terms of "per second" anyway.. as there's less being said and not as much judgement on pauses and slower bars.

If someones willing to get the facts on how many syllables per second are said in each verse then I'm interested :P

defintly not me !

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

I read that Twisted Insanes words per second was 7.8

Regardless, you don't measure speed in words per second, you measure it in syllables per second.

I can say "the" in 1 second, and I can say "antidisestablishmentarianism" in 1 second.

They are both 1 word per second.

But antidisestablishmentarianism is said 12x faster since it's 12 syllables per second.

Also the shorter the verse the faster, typically, in terms of "per second" anyway.. as there's less being said and not as much judgement on pauses and slower bars.

If someones willing to get the facts on how many syllables per second are said in each verse then I'm interested :P

Saying Tech was outdone is not being a hater. It's called having an opinion, and in this case, it seems to be a popular one with most people agreeing that Busta Rhymes stole the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916

I seen haters argue that tech got outdone cause he didnt spit the fastest but if you really take it all in not only is his verse the clearest but the way he switches up the tones on that multi-personality type rhyme shit its by far the sickest verse on the track and may be up to par with any of the best tech has ever spit. It shows a lot more overall lyrical skill than just speed where in my opinion a verse like twistas,while still pretty sick, is all speed an there a more than one section that is hard to distinguish.