Thread: can someone please..

can someone please..

Send me the mp3 for Hopsin Album RAW!

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian

id either rip it off of youtube if u need it desperatley, but its definatley worth the buy, so is gazing at the moonlight, thats my fave from him

dont buy gazing at the moonlight. why support ruthless records?

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    id either rip it off of youtube if u need it desperatley, but its definatley worth the buy, so is gazing at the moonlight, thats my fave from him

Even Hop said it himself,dont buy Gazing At the Moonlight!GO DOWNLOAD THAT SHIT!!!Fuck I cant wait for the concert tonight!Hop is going to fucking tear it up!!!

dont buy GATM, download it. and seriously, if you are going to DL an album, why the hell would you youtube rip it lol. terrible quality is terrible

yea, i bought gazing way back when it first came out

n ive got this random ass software that rips it quick with i guess "insane quality" has worked for me for a while

www.dvdvideosoft.com

i got hes a mental giant with it n it sounds fine

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    dont buy GATM, download it. and seriously, if you are going to DL an album, why the hell would you youtube rip it lol. terrible quality is terrible