Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Music - Black Crest Football Jersey

Strange Music - Black Crest Football Jersey

I know many of ya'll don't like me, but lets leave that aside. I'm going to buy the Strange Music - Black Crest Football Jersey the 15th this month, but I'm not sure how the sizes are. How does the sizes compare to normal t-shirts? I don't wanna end up with a football jersey that's waaay too big, but I want it to sit loose at the same time. Know what I mean?

So can anyone help me here?

Wondering the same thing here. Usually I wear l or xl, but not sure about the jersey sizes. I'm getting either the lynch or kali jersey. Not sure if they have them on tour. If so ill just wait till then so I can try on a size.

I am 5'11. And this is how an XL fits me. hope this helps.

It does help a lot. Thanks. Guess I gotta get a XXL then. I think it might be quite big, but there's nothing in the middle. :S Not to go gay on you, but that jersey looks fucking awesome! What do you think? I'm 6'3" and not thin, but not fat. Chubby is the word I guess. lol But for real. Do you think XXL would be too big? I think so. But XL would be too small so it's not loose the way I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    I am 5'11. And this is how an XL fits me. hope this helps.

I bot the same 1 u are going to and I got an XL, I'm 6 foot 1 or so and around 220. The jersey fit nice and loose on the underarm, and sleeves are good to. It drapes down straight on the sides and front to back. If u have a large upper body like myself I suggest LX or XXL. Depending on your size and height. and LX or L should be good. Hope I helped.

If you're 6'3...then get a 3XL. Cause I'm 6'2, and thats what I have. Check my profile picture for the length and stuff.

In your avatar, is that 3XL? I guess I gotta get that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    If you're 6'3...then get a 3XL. Cause I'm 6'2, and thats what I have. Check my profile picture for the length and stuff.

ya bro 2X should be good for ya then man.

shit be bad, there aint any 2x. then i dont know fam. 3xl might be big. length it'll be fine but it'll be hella wide.

The length would be the biggest problem I think. But sice Techn9cian4life said he's 6'2 and uses 3XL I guess that would work for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug

shit be bad, there aint any 2x. then i dont know fam. 3xl might be big. length it'll be fine but it'll be hella wide.