Thread: 6's & 7's VIP Package Q's

6's & 7's VIP Package Q's

So im planing on getting the vip package, how long is it avalible? till the tour starts or something? this will be my first concert and i dont know how this process works, i realized i wanna meet tech and get good seats, so is there a limit to who gets the vip each city? and for concert vets who have done it before, what is the 1 hour meet n greet like? is just a strict 1 hour shake hands, tech signs a couple things and you just sit there, or is just kicking back and chilling with tech?

Thanks

There is a cap on how many packages are sold per venue, The meet in greet also depends on how many people have purchased them, The more people there the less time you will have to talk to tech,

Hmmmm, thanks, theres not that many people here that can afford it, ill make sure of that (screws on silencer) lol thanks again man

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    There is a cap on how many packages are sold per venue, The meet in greet also depends on how many people have purchased them, The more people there the less time you will have to talk to tech,

The city definatley has a lot to do with that, for example if u go to a denver show it will probly be rushed through, but somewhere like Colorado springs is not near as bad