Thread: Meanin behing S.I.C.

Meanin behing S.I.C.

Sam's Identity Crisis. So i dont think i seen anyone on here posted this yet and I pretty damn sure no one guessed it correctly at least on that old thread announcing it.

This has been posted, as well as the name of the winner. You lose, good day sir.

O shit I fail god help me I said I didnt know if it was posted and I didnt see it anywhere sorry I had better things to do with my day than stay glued to the computer and look for updates all day.

If you have so much important shit to do each day then I suggest you never ever pressume you know anything in advance. Just sit in the background and know that everybody here knows more than you do and smile about the fact you're in the presence of greatness and aren't being outcasted. But that's a bit late now, you've been outcasted, now gtfo off my site before I devour your children. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    O shit I fail god help me I said I didnt know if it was posted and I didnt see it anywhere sorry I had better things to do with my day than stay glued to the computer and look for updates all day.

You don't have to stay glued to the computer to get this information. There's such technology now a days where you can access things on your phone, get updates on your phone..etc. That's how I found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916

I don't bash, but there are a lot of topics and even one made by the Strange Admin as an official thread to discuss Kaliko's ustream announcement of the winner, which was a regular on this site Alyssa. So you double fail since she's like the most helpful person here.

Also you wouldn't have to stay glued to this site to find it. Just click 'Forum' and then click the 'News' section. It's the second Discussion listed in that section under the 'Featured Discussions'. The 9th Post is the answer. Not very hard.

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum...rizz-kaliko-to