Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All this Eminem hate on this website....

All this Eminem hate on this website....

Yo i really cant understand why i see so much eminem hate on this website.....let for real???!!!! eminem is one of the best to ever do it. now i know people hear songs like love the way you lie and not afriad n shit but like cmon thats all your going by? how any of you heard almost famous? or cold wind blows? how about stay wide awake on relapse? or music box or buffalo bill from the refill?? all those tracks are straight murder. i understand people might be upset that he did a track with nicki and not tech (which i am with you 100% on that) but eminem did say he would do it he just didnt have time. get educated people. and when we do finally hear eminem and tech n9ne on a track together (not including wakeup show) you all will see, these two men are the only true masters out there. ok my rant is over lol

u=gay i have a whole list of why not to like eminem but im not gonna rant like you cause its obvious he sucks

u failed 2 mention when eminem was good...his first 3 albums were amazing...y dont u mention that...strongest argument u could have brought...youngins'

lmfao, this...

BAKARD33 151 said:
    u failed 2 mention when eminem was good...his first 3 albums were amazing...y dont u mention that...strongest argument u could have brought...youngins'

eminem is gay fuck dat wigga

I really think the majority of this site likes Em, this place blew up when Recovery dropped. The only reason it seems like there are more Eminem haters is because they make more of a lasting impact when they talk about him

Recovery is easily his 2nd best CD next to The Eminem Show.

r u serious? i presume u r deaf sir?...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon Wiles

Recovery is easily his 2nd best CD next to The Eminem Show.

This v

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I really think the majority of this site likes Em, this place blew up when Recovery dropped. The only reason it seems like there are more Eminem haters is because they make more of a lasting impact when they talk about him

dude check it eminem sucks he just aint the same ..... he done fell off plus he denied tech collaboration 3-5 times its bullshit tech is way better than em ... em needs to suck it up an let the mainstrem go tech