Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monsterifik vs. Damn Fool

Monsterifik vs. Damn Fool

Well Damn Fools been out for a few day and i've listened to it personally all the way through about 7 times what do you guys think did Scoob beat the sophomore curse?

In my opinion i like Damn Fool just as much as Monsterifik i don't think it's passed Monsterifik yet but that's a pretty hard album to beat that albums almost unflawed

i like damn fool way better than monsterifik

funny skits, bangin tracks, its the shit

This

Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

i like damn fool way better than monsterifik

funny skits, bangin tracks, its the shit

i like them both i think Damn Fool is a little better not by much tho

sophmore curse is what happens when artists put out there second albums if they have a really good first album and hopefully dont fuck up the second. Like i said Damn Fool i thought was better by a little they are two different albums imo i think the production, and features on Damn Fool are better than Monsterifik. Only thing i was dissapointed with on Damn Fool was no Kutt. He would have fit perfect on Damu, and i think Lynch should have been on the album as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tecca Ninna
    What's the sophomore curse? & I actually enjoyed Monsterifik quite a bit more

I personally would rate monsterifik a 6 or so. A mediocre album.I liked some songs, but scoobs verses and didn't really do much for me. Same with the repettetive choruses.
    Damn fool is at least a 7 or 8. It feels like scoob wrote more complex for this album. And there are enough features to break up the monotony. A definite improvement. Good job scooby.

I love both albums, but damn fool is my favorite. I would like to see Scoob get e40 on a track and lynch that would be sweet.

Unflawed? Wow, you guys will go for anything with the snake & bat logo on it. I was rooting for scoob on both, he dropped the ball on both. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... well fuck you Scoob.

Hopefully Tech is done feeling guilty now.

I like damn fool as a album more but I like salute and real ni*** more then any song off damn fool. However damu is badass.

You know the saying is actually "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.

Unflawed? Wow, you guys will go for anything with the snake & bat logo on it. I was rooting for scoob on both, he dropped the ball on both. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice... well fuck you Scoob.

Hopefully Tech is done feeling guilty now.