Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hes a Mental Giant

Hes a Mental Giant

Off the first listen, for the remix I for some reason i hear irv da phenom dropping a sick verse as well as kaliko who do you guys think? Kutt would be a good addition too. I'd like to hear an all strange remix of it dropping a sick verse but i know thats asking to much.

Am I the only person who isn't that big on Irv? Dude's talented, I just can't get into it.

I think the same thing. Talent is definitely there, but idk. Hasnt hooked me yet

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    Am I the only person who isn't that big on Irv? Dude's talented, I just can't get into it.

I'm the same way...I like him and Scoob but, they're like Nate Dogg to me, better suited for hooks or single verses than full albums.

I have Irv's FREE album and both of Scoob's albums, so nobody needs to bitch at me about listening to the "WHOLE" album before I make a comment.

Just my opinion.

irv's dope as hell

that would be sick Stevie Stone would be dope on there but cant say the same for Mayday cuz i havent heard nuthin from em

lol yeah did you like stranger?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Not gunna lie...i think it would be sick to have all of strange on a song period. lol

I'm not on him but I know hes got talent and I know what I want to hear him on and how I want to hear him. He can be a beast look at hunterish.

But that's what I'm saying, he has one or two good verses and he kills it on hooks. His FREE album, there were only 4 or 5 good songs IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Armola
    I'm not on him but I know hes got talent and I know what I want to hear him on and how I want to hear him. He can be a beast look at hunterish.

Yeah i feel ya on that no homo. I have 4 songs from Free and 4 from American Reject about to check out DBHH today. We probably picked the same songs too. You hear anything on Kutty? Haven't been hearing a lot from him lately. only on one song on all 6s and 7s. He should of been damu on akka damn fool

But that's what I'm saying, he has one or two good verses and he kills it on hooks. His FREE album, there were only 4 or 5 good songs IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Armola

[/quote]