Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All 6's and 7's = collabos

All 6's and 7's = collabos

Is it just me or does 6's and 7's seem like it's more of a collabos album? Let me know what all u think.

idk there are alot of features but there will also be alot of solo songs tech said... some song like wwc take up alot of guests to

No. Only because collabos albums don't have 8 solo songs.

If it were a collabo's album every song would have a feature. What's wrong with features they make Tech better so why complain

I can complain because I wanna here tech. Not someone different every verse. Every track I don't want the title to say "_____ ft.___". I buy all techs cd's to here tech. If I wanted to here the other artists I would buy there albums. And to say they make him better is ridiculous. Considering he is 100x more talented than his ft'ed artists. With the expection of the features of artist actually on strange for all the above.

He is better your right but features make him 100000000 times better because he is bound to almost always outshine a feature except on a few tracks where I think other artists come harder

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    I can complain because I wanna here tech. Not someone different every verse. Every track I don't want the title to say "_____ ft.___". I buy all techs cd's to here tech. If I wanted to here the other artists I would buy there albums. And to say they make him better is ridiculous. Considering he is 100x more talented than his ft'ed artists. With the expection of the features of artist actually on strange for all the above.

stop bitching! And I think Tech is going to do what ever the fuck he wants regardless of what you say or think! It's about time Busta & Twista made an album!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug

Esko shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. I'm not out to change Tech's mind, and i'm not bitchin' im saying my opinion and wanting to know the opinion of others on this site. didnt post the threat for dumb fucks like you to come on and spread your imaturity. if u dont like what im saying press the fucking back arrow not reply and say pointless shit, say usefull input like the others or get the fuck out.

TechnicianN9ne1988 thanks bro, respect your opinion. all im getting at is i'd like to see a difference between solo and collab ablums. from the official track list i read theres only 3-4 tracks only Tech. ether way i'm buying the album and will be the next. Techs Tech to me, doesnt really matter.

this

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    No. Only because collabos albums don't have 8 solo songs.