Thread: WWC and he's a mental giant videos?

WWC and he's a mental giant videos?

Anyone heard of any release date for either one? I'd assume at least one would be released pretty soon

i didnt think there was a video being made for wwc, but i might be wrong, but other than that i havent heard anything srry bro

in the ustream yesterday tech and yela both said they wanted to get the video done. the lady was like "thats an expensive video, having to fly all those guys in for it" and tech just said yeah lol. but it sounds like itll eventually happen. im pretty sure tech said busta was down for a video, obviously tech and yela are. twista sure as hell aint busy lol. the hardest would be gettin the foreign dudes, but techs got a big bank account for shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by G.K.paypa$tak$
    i didnt think there was a video being made for wwc, but i might be wrong, but other than that i havent heard anything srry bro

o that makes sense, i missed the ustream. for the video each person should do their own video and send it in to tech and then incorporate flying around the world to see each or sumthin idk jus n idea but eliminates flying everyone in just to spit because their really wouldnt be a theme to it asside from them spittin right?

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    in the ustream yesterday tech and yela both said they wanted to get the video done. the lady was like "thats an expensive video, having to fly all those guys in for it" and tech just said yeah lol. but it sounds like itll eventually happen. im pretty sure tech said busta was down for a video, obviously tech and yela are. twista sure as hell aint busy lol. the hardest would be gettin the foreign dudes, but techs got a big bank account for shit like that.

the He's a mental Giant video should be out VERY soon. at least i assume... cuz tech started filming like 2 weeks ago. its probly done by now.

i agree with you.... But i was thinkin since its called WorldWide Choppers each artist shoots there verse in the state or country they're from and sends it to tech's people and let the producers and editors or w/e do their thing an put the videos together into one music video.... but i mean idk if this will happen but i was juss sayin... But Tech will mos def get this video in the line up, cause both him and yela were talkin bout doing a video and yela sounded really stoked to do a video.... but lmao at what that lady said.... Hope they do a video tho whether it be my vision or just flying everyone in and sayin fuck it We WORLDWIDE Choppers... its gonna be dope if they do

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r