Thread: WWC is #1 in Hiphopearly.com

WWC is #1 in Hiphopearly.com

Yea someone posted yesterday he was on the top 5 and when i went to the site he was #4 and just got back from work and check up and now his #1 go check it out urself.

I saw that too. I think it's number 1 at pretty much every hip hop site. Been a while since I seen sooo much positive feedback on a song. Tech done did it.

oh sweet. the rest of the world is only over a decade late. good job tech, yes. but equally good job us!

haha! and then comes the "yea i just heard some of their songs. oh i love cari bolou" always pronouncing shit wrong. fuckin newbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    lol for real. Everyone is all like you heard of tech n9ne? I'm like yah 7 years ago...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

oh sweet. the rest of the world is only over a decade late. good job tech, yes. but equally good job us!

yea and then i have the ppl who think they know a bunch of shit. and the last cd the heard was TGMP. im like....yea i had that shit a month b4 it came out and i have 4 fuckin songs off 6/7s. get on my level haha

Make real music, and people will forever feel you.

Good shit!

yea i know what you sayn man, alot of people just follow the known people and if they than hear someone like tech, they call theirself fans qauze they heard 1 song of him nd think they now shit

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo
    yea and then i have the ppl who think they know a bunch of shit. and the last cd the heard was TGMP. im like....yea i had that shit a month b4 it came out and i have 4 fuckin songs off 6/7s. get on my level haha