Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm 'CURIOUS' Now (no pun intended)

I'm 'CURIOUS' Now (no pun intended)

i'ma be 100% honest, when All 6's & 7s got announced an we heard about lil wayne, nikki minage, t-pain, yelawolf, and all that sh!t i wasn't expecting much from it because besides a few tracks i wasn't really feeling Gates Mixed Plate nor Bad Season (tho i gotta give that another listen cause at 1st i was only feelin the acapellas off it) and with a line-up of artists that are whack in my books being on this album i was kinda dissapointed, i woulda jus preferred a Tech album without these collabos, then FANS came out and tho it was aight it wasn't great, then i heard I Love Music and thought it was different for Tech, and then the line-up for this started gettin better with Brotha Lynch, Blind Fury, Hopsin, even Deftones and Mint Condition, thats DIFFERENT! then today we hear WWC, which lived upto its expectations, amazing as f*ck, and now He's A Mental Giant which again seems different for Tech but in a good way (thanks for the rip cause i can't stop listening to this), my expectations have shot back up the roof again, this could possibly be his best work since Everready and i really can't wait for this sh!t now, so yeah i feel like a cunt for doubting, now i actually wanna hear fuck food and all the guest verses he's got planned this year, this album is gonna be AMAZING! Tech's f*ckin KILLIN IT and the whole worlds finally gonna realise the monster that he is, and its great to see for us too that been telling everyone for years, only 1 more month to wait.....

FANS is a GREAT song for me, I love it.

I Love Music is a decent song

WWC is incredible

He's a Mental Giant is sick as fuck.

Cant wait for the damn album!

my thoughts EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand

FANS is a GREAT song for me, I love it.

I Love Music is a decent song

WWC is incredible

He's a Mental Giant is sick as fuck.

Cant wait for the damn album!

As amazing as today was with the releases, waiting for the album is going to be that much harder to do now.

Like Tech said I wouldn't bank on this bringing him to the mainstream, he's certainly getting more attention but they haven't necessarily welcomed him in.

Anyway, I can't fucking wait for All 6's and 7's!!! I think it's gonna be sick! He's taking mainstream dudes like Wayne and T-Pain and putting them on raw shit (no pun intended lol) like if Tech says Fuck Food can't even be a single because its so dirty, there was obviously no intention to water it down for mainstream attention. Then, on top of taking mainstream dudes into his world, he's got other dope independent artists like Hopsin who spit that sick sh!t all the time!

todays been Tech N9ne day since i woke up, i haven't moved off my laptop since the ustream began n been on this forum for over 6 hours straight, after hearing them 2 tracks today i need MORE! FANS might grow on me after more listens tho but the 2 tracks today was mind blowing

im glad tech got everyone on WWC.. the way it comes together is fucking amazing

anyone got hes a mental giant with good quality, cus i found a vvideo on youtube, but its the radio rip

I don't see how F.A.N.S is a better song then I love music? that befuddles me.

SMFH

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    I don't see how F.A.N.S is a better song then I love music? that befuddles me.