Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Bizzy Bone Shoulda been on WWC

Who thinks Bizzy Bone Shoulda been on WWC

The beat matches his flow perfectly cause he can adapt to anything,and instead of a dude who cant rap in english i think bizzy bone would of been the icing on the cake to that song.cause bizzy is deff faster then a few of the people on that song just a though maybe we get a remix with a bizzy verse

Bizzy is garbage now so no he would have ruined it if the song was made back in 1999 then you would be onto something. Most underated bone thug is Lazy hes fast just not as fast as biz and Kraz but hes got the sickest smoothest flow IMO of all the members

i could name a buncha people that coulda also been on it but they wasn't, you can't get EVERY fast rapper on it, but yeah Bizzy coulda done somethin on this, not that its gonna happen but i woulda picked Tonedeff who woulda ripped it to shreds

Justin how can you say Bizzy is garbage a member of a group who has sold OVER 30 MILLION and him by his self has sold millions of albums,he would fucked this track & slaughtered this track and left this bitch wet end of story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psWM5ZXItrY tell me bizzy aint faster then 75% of them dudes on that track

Tech N9ne & Bizzy Bone my fav rappers but all bizzy's new shit is coming back strong and he's healthy now i just think tech shoulda reached out, and layzie bone is garbageeee he recycles all his verses and uses them over and over ive never heard biz repeat the same lyrics plus he drops albums constantly

bizzy bone is washed up he dont even rap like that anymore

If anyone from Bone Thugs deserved to be included on WWC with the rest of the elite it would be Krayzie Bone but he was already featured on Midwest Choppers 2 so that takes care of that doesn't it?

this

Quote Originally Posted by A-Mac
    If anyone from Bone Thugs deserved to be included on WWC with the rest of the elite it would be Krayzie Bone but he was already featured on Midwest Choppers 2 so that takes care of that doesn't it?

well Twista was on the remix so why was he on WWC,yall niggas retarted if you think Bizzy is washed up yall must not of heard him spit on the rebirth track with bone silly mofo's