Thread: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead (Party Song) by HOT ROD

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead (Party Song) by HOT ROD

Dont get me wrong Im all for killin osama and I partied in celebration the night it happened(granted we started playin beer pong before we heard the news) but this song is the gayest shit Ive ever heard. Supposedly this guy is on 50 cents G-note so I guess thats why we dont heard much from 50 nowadays between this dude and dj pauly d(WTF) hes on a mission to sign the worst artist of all time

Hahaha i agree i just put it on here because i thought it was hella funny. The song blows tho

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Dont get me wrong Im all for killin osama and I partied in celebration the night it happened(granted we started playin beer pong before we heard the news) but this song is the gayest shit Ive ever heard. Supposedly this guy is on 50 cents G-note so I guess thats why we dont heard much from 50 nowadays between this dude and dj pauly d(WTF) hes on a mission to sign the worst artist of all time

This I was drinking as well before made the party better but this shit is wack as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916