Thread: Strange Music Newcomers Album Idea

Strange Music Newcomers Album Idea

I was thinking today about all the frees Wrek releases, and thought it would be dope if strange music did an album with all new strange artists (Stone to Rittz) and had just them on the album and have all them be going in on veteran strange artist beats, I think that could be an instant strange fans favorite, imagine Ces, Wrek, and Bernz going off on Too Much, or Rittz doing something over Misunderstood, Stone and Godemis on I'm the One? They could call the project something like, "The Strange Verses That Never Were" or something catchier I'm sure. What do you guys think? Maybe someone could get this idea to them and it could happen.

i actually think this would be interesting cause Rittz already went hard on the Questions beat. i think it would be pretty cool to hear.

I would definitely like to hear something like that.

I honestly don't think it would be that good.

It Depends What Tracks They Do Cuz Rittz Killed The Questions Beat But I Know Some Tracks Would Be Hard To Pull Off

i think this is a FIRE idea. the first song would have to be all of them on the FTI beat. Stone on "Like Yeah" maybe? Ces Cru on "Welcome To The Midwest"?

Yeah man, and "No Can Do" with all of them would be dope too! and "The Industry Is Punks"

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Longo

i think this is a FIRE idea. the first song would have to be all of them on the FTI beat. Stone on "Like Yeah" maybe? Ces Cru on "Welcome To The Midwest"?

I like the concept, but I think it would be better only as a promotional type thing, like with the CD samplers they give out on tour and whatnot.

Yeah they could even just make it a mixtape

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

I like the concept, but I think it would be better only as a promotional type thing, like with the CD samplers they give out on tour and whatnot.

Loving the idea. Would be cool to see what beats they would use if this ever happened.