Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SO LONELY TECH FEAT EMINEM

SO LONELY TECH FEAT EMINEM

just saw this on Twitter........

anyone have a confirmation or know anything about this I mean i know peopel have been talkin bout it bein on 6's and 7's but if hes recording it at the end of the month obviously its not gonna be on it... could it be on Kluster Fuck??? hmm or is this all just some fake shit

<table ="ts">
    <td valign="top">?
    <td valign="top">Eminem Exclusive?: <em>Tech N9ne</em> will record "<em>So Lonely</em>" Ft. Eminem at the end of this month

Well most of the info on that site seems legit but it also kinda seems fan created so I cant really say I 100% believe it but it would be cool. I kinda tired of the idea of this So Lonely song, haven't we had enought depressing eminem and tech tracks I just wanna hear them go hard as fuck on some real hip hop mc type shit not really a story telling "life of a rap star is so lonely'" themed kinda track. Not saying it wouldnt be dope either way just my opinion Im sure Ill get slightly flamed for it as usual.

i doubt he would waste eminem's verse on an ep anyway, thats a single for a studio album

Apparently Tech said this in an interwiew tonight on Invasion radio or something. I doubt he would waste the Eminem feature hes been wanting for years on an EP though so maybe it will be for his next album after All 6's and 7's. Still pisses me off though that Em had time to do a feature for Nicki Minaj's and Lil Wayne's albums but couldn't do one in time for Tech's.

can u link that interview?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    Apparently Tech said this in an interwiew tonight on Invasion radio or something. I doubt he would waste the Eminem feature hes been wanting for years on an EP though so maybe it will be for his next album after All 6's and 7's.

yeah no doubt its annoying with all the threads about it but seemed more legit then most the answers we've seen so i figured id post... who knows tho ill believe the shit when i see it lol

I havent looked for it but i saw on twitter that he was doing the interview and someone on the chat said they listened to it and said this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    can u link that interview?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN
    Apparently Tech said this in an interwiew tonight on Invasion radio or something. I doubt he would waste the Eminem feature hes been wanting for years on an EP though so maybe it will be for his next album after All 6's and 7's.

yo i said this is true a month ago. its gonna be on all 6s and 7s. get read for the lyrical slaughter

lol too bad this thread actually proves you wrong, buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Santo Agosta
    yo i said this is true a month ago. its gonna be on all 6s and 7s. get read for the lyrical slaughter

it wont be on the EP, an eminem feature is too big to not have on an album. itll be on his next album