Thread: Strange Music Need ta sign Ron Ron

Strange Music Need ta sign Ron Ron

If yall dont kno theres a yung nigga outta kc called Ron Ron he ben grindin for years in tha town n i think he rilly fit inta the strange lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI2AL...eature=related 100 Barz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWlnM...eature=related Money

If yall dnt kno bout him get up on him

QUICKLY

after tech and fat tone ron ron is my 3rd nigga from kc.. the sktizo mixtape is so dope.. all the music comin from the 50z is raw... ron ron, rondoe, flip flip, young devi and young fate.. ric raw, bird, and a ton more.. but ye ron ron would fit in wit them.. but it wont happen.. they only got on one track and i think ron ron is tryin to bring different attention to kc's rap scene other than the strange music image.. but i was born and raised in kc and i listen to ron ron all the fuckin time.. FREE THE NIGGA 2GUNN & DEVI!!!!!

strange cant just go around signing every average rapper, they already got some

^SMH

I like Mon E.G. more than Ron Ron, but both are really really good. Some people don't understand the power and "realness" of some truly underground musicians from the city.

50s is where its at son! Love Bird. hes supposed to do some shit with my homie Jade. hes a white boy from 5606! lol

Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    after tech and fat tone ron ron is my 3rd nigga from kc.. the sktizo mixtape is so dope.. all the music comin from the 50z is raw... ron ron, rondoe, flip flip, young devi and young fate.. ric raw, bird, and a ton more.. but ye ron ron would fit in wit them.. but it wont happen.. they only got on one track and i think ron ron is tryin to bring different attention to kc's rap scene other than the strange music image.. but i was born and raised in kc and i listen to ron ron all the fuckin time.. FREE THE NIGGA 2GUNN & DEVI!!!!!

if rappers like Kutt are not getting good sales how will Ron Ron, just my opinion tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle

^SMH

I like Mon E.G. more than Ron Ron, but both are really really good. Some people don't understand the power and "realness" of some truly underground musicians from the city.

exactly. its a business, they arent just signing people for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    if rappers like Kutt are not getting good sales how will Ron Ron, just my opinion tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle

^SMH

Anything better? Granted they were still better than alot of mainstream shit, but there wasn't anything particularly outstanding with those 2; and the hook to Money was irritating as hell, but there does seem to be some talent there..

I agree the hook was painful for my ears

Quote Originally Posted by PTownTechFAN
    Anything better? Granted they were still better than alot of mainstream shit, but there wasn't anything particularly outstanding with those 2; and the hook to Money was irritating as hell, but there does seem to be some talent there..