Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Strange Music Need ta sign Ron Ron

  1. #1
    Junior Member Tra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    25

    Strange Music Need ta sign Ron Ron

    If yall dont kno theres a yung nigga outta kc called Ron Ron he ben grindin for years in tha town n i think he rilly fit inta the strange lane



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI2AL...eature=related 100 Barz



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWlnM...eature=related Money



    If yall dnt kno bout him get up on him


    QUICKLY


  2. #2
    Senior Member quinngardna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    359
    after tech and fat tone ron ron is my 3rd nigga from kc.. the sktizo mixtape is so dope.. all the music comin from the 50z is raw... ron ron, rondoe, flip flip, young devi and young fate.. ric raw, bird, and a ton more.. but ye ron ron would fit in wit them.. but it wont happen.. they only got on one track and i think ron ron is tryin to bring different attention to kc's rap scene other than the strange music image.. but i was born and raised in kc and i listen to ron ron all the fuckin time.. FREE THE NIGGA 2GUNN & DEVI!!!!!

  3. #3
    strange cant just go around signing every average rapper, they already got some

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kyle327's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    197


    ^SMH








    I like Mon E.G. more than Ron Ron, but both are really really good. Some people don't understand the power and "realness" of some truly underground musicians from the city.

  5. #5
    50s is where its at son! Love Bird. hes supposed to do some shit with my homie Jade. hes a white boy from 5606! lol



    Quote Originally Posted by quinn gardna
    after tech and fat tone ron ron is my 3rd nigga from kc.. the sktizo mixtape is so dope.. all the music comin from the 50z is raw... ron ron, rondoe, flip flip, young devi and young fate.. ric raw, bird, and a ton more.. but ye ron ron would fit in wit them.. but it wont happen.. they only got on one track and i think ron ron is tryin to bring different attention to kc's rap scene other than the strange music image.. but i was born and raised in kc and i listen to ron ron all the fuckin time.. FREE THE NIGGA 2GUNN & DEVI!!!!!

  6. #6
    if rappers like Kutt are not getting good sales how will Ron Ron, just my opinion tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle

    ^SMH








    I like Mon E.G. more than Ron Ron, but both are really really good. Some people don't understand the power and "realness" of some truly underground musicians from the city.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    exactly. its a business, they arent just signing people for the hell of it.



    Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    if rappers like Kutt are not getting good sales how will Ron Ron, just my opinion tho

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle

    ^SMH








    I like Mon E.G. more than Ron Ron, but both are really really good. Some people don't understand the power and "realness" of some truly underground musicians from the city.

  8. #8
    Anything better? Granted they were still better than alot of mainstream shit, but there wasn't anything particularly outstanding with those 2; and the hook to Money was irritating as hell, but there does seem to be some talent there..

  9. #9
    I agree the hook was painful for my ears



    Quote Originally Posted by PTownTechFAN
    Anything better? Granted they were still better than alot of mainstream shit, but there wasn't anything particularly outstanding with those 2; and the hook to Money was irritating as hell, but there does seem to be some talent there..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:48 AM
  2. STRANGE MUSIC SHOULD SIGN MANIAC!!!!
    By BrainSick in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 06:15 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:39 AM
  4. Who would you like to see sign to Strange Music?
    By k-skale in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:11 AM
  5. Strange Music sign Txwill to strange..
    By Kingp in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •