Thread: Listen to This Shit Tech....Songs Called HEART ATTACK...HIT ME UP WITH SOME FEEDBACK...Thanks For the love and support-Cjs

Listen to This Shit Tech....Songs Called HEART ATTACK...HIT ME UP WITH SOME FEEDBACK...Thanks For the love and support-Cjs

Stop spamming shit. Put all your shit into one post and if people like it they will listen. Christ.

I'm all out spam...I only got some chicken left over...Well I'm sorry I am No Computer Wizard with technology. Do you Have any spam left over from last night? If so, I am Hungary. Shit I love Spam. Anyways Sorry for Spamming your Privately Run Tech N9ne Website. If this Happen in the future, Feel free to find out where I Live and Kill Me.

shut the fuck up and go to soundclick.com. a website FOR shitty wannabe rappers

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS SCHROEDER
    I'm all out spam...I only got some chicken left over...Well I'm sorry I am No Computer Wizard with technology. Do you Have any spam left over from last night? If so, I am Hungary. Shit I love Spam. Anyways Sorry for Spamming your Privately Run Tech N9ne Website. If this Happen in the future, Feel free to find out where I Live and Kill Me.

You kidding dude? Did you really need to make 20 different threads for one song each? Wouldn't it have been extremely easier to make 1 thread with 20 links? I cant even believe you wasted that much time doing that

On fer real shit, if people wanna talk about threads, yeah it's annoyin to do that many threads but this sees music don't fuckin suck, I peeped This track and it was pretty damn impressive, and I'm sure better than what most people can do, I give him props keep the shit up, just get a shit load of links in or thread

aye for real dude u got skills. i also was impressed. dont listen to the haters haha but they are right bout the hella threads. less threads more dope jams, and youll be fine.