Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THIS One IS Called The HangOver....Im Sure Many Of us Can relate To This Song....Thanks For All The Love and Support-Cjs

THIS One IS Called The HangOver....Im Sure Many Of us Can relate To This Song....Thanks For All The Love and Support-Cjs

stop spamming you stupid ass fucking piece of shit.

oh and your music is GARBAGE. get a real job cupcake

I love you too homie....Xoxoxoxox

A Cupcake sounds good copulating with your mother right now

U Look so pimp in that poser fucking outfit your wearing you cock sucking walking Std. Your probably docking with your pops, while y'all sit back and think about the time he rapped you while you were sleeping. I'll eat a cupcake out your Nasty moms snatch and Give you a great big Kiss after. I'm Guessing your one of those abortions that got away. Planned Parenthood should come in Handy for Ed Hardy wearing Cum bags Like yourself. And How Is my Music Garbage, you can throw it Away you fucking moronic Imbred piece of shit. Taking cell phone pics in the mirror Like a bitch would Do. Fuck off B-rent, and eat my goddamn spam. I'm Sure your the type of fag that talks about the hardships of growing up just to get Underage Bitches, Probably don't what a fucking Labia is. Just another Hipster Faggot. And first of all I never said this was my Job you cunt hole. But thanks for the support homie. Stay Cool and make sure to wipe techs cum of your face after the next show. He's just a Groupie. Toddles you Bitch Made fucktard.

dued shut the fuck up your music IS garbage

Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS SCHROEDER
    U Look so pimp in that poser fucking outfit your wearing you cock sucking walking Std. Your probably docking with your pops, while y'all sit back and think about the time he rapped you while you were sleeping. I'll eat a cupcake out your Nasty moms snatch and Give you a great big Kiss after. I'm Guessing your one of those abortions that got away. Planned Parenthood should come in Handy for Ed Hardy wearing Cum bags Like yourself. And How Is my Music Garbage, you can throw it Away you fucking moronic Imbred piece of shit. Taking cell phone pics in the mirror Like a bitch would Do. Fuck off B-rent, and eat my goddamn spam. I'm Sure your the type of fag that talks about the hardships of growing up just to get Underage Bitches, Probably don't what a fucking Labia is. Just another Hipster Faggot. And first of all I never said this was my Job you cunt hole. But thanks for the support homie. Stay Cool and make sure to wipe techs cum of your face after the next show. He's just a Groupie. Toddles you Bitch Made fucktard.

you must be shitting me., enough with the posting/

hahahahahahaha how sweet, he wrote you a fucking essay. Get mad kid