Thread: Song i Did Called Kill me....Check it out...Thanks for all the love and support...You can Friend request me On Facebook or wherever....Just looking to get my music out there...Thanks for Listening

Song i Did Called Kill me....Check it out...Thanks for all the love and support...You can Friend request me On Facebook or wherever....Just looking to get my music out there...Thanks for Listening

Pretty good

Thanks for the love man...I appreciate it alot...Im just an underground cat trying to get my music heard...You know...But thanks for the Support Homie. I can't wait for the new Tech to drop...It's sure to be off the chain.

nice man, i like it.

Gotta pretty hype in your face kinda sound to it. Sounds like it would be a fun live show. Keep grinding homie

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Soto

nice man, i like it.

Hey man thanks for the love...gotta alot of cat just think im spamming my shit...one in particular b-rent...people always wanna hate...but im sure tech had to do some of the same shit to get where he need to be you know...Thanks for the love and support again man-cjs

Thanks for the love and support my friend...cats on here are hating on me for no reason...thinking im just spamming my shit all over..but im sure tech did his fare share of doing the same thing. I appreciate the love and support homie...I really do..It means alot to a no name cat like myself=Cjs

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Soto

nice man, i like it.

Thanks for the love homie...Yea i Made all these tracks in my Homeboys basement...so The production values aren't the best but its supposed to be about the flow. I appreciate the kind words homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin916
    Gotta pretty hype in your face kinda sound to it. Sounds like it would be a fun live show. Keep grinding homie

Thanks for the kind words homie...greatly appreciated...just so you know..im not trying to spam techs site im just trying to get my music out there to be heard...thanks for the love-cjs

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum
    Pretty good