Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Face Paint

  1. #1

    Face Paint

    did no one else notice that Tech posted lyrics for a new song today called Face paint. cant really make out the words too well. but it looks dope



    http://twitpic.com/4rbhf8


  2. #2
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

  3. #3
    I kno right? reminds me that he's human, and not the god i see him as lol



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    lol its just like seeing him live, i almost forget that it's a real dude making this perfect music haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    I kno right? reminds me that he's human, and not the god i see him as lol

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

  5. #5
    yessir. so im wondering if this is for KlusterFuck?



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    lol its just like seeing him live, i almost forget that it's a real dude making this perfect music haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    I kno right? reminds me that he's human, and not the god i see him as lol

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

  6. #6
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    idk. we dont know for sure that he just now wrote it. it could be on all 6's and 7's. but idk why he would wait to tweet a picture till now. so maybe that premium all 6's and 7's or kluster fuck. idk

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    yessir. so im wondering if this is for KlusterFuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    lol its just like seeing him live, i almost forget that it's a real dude making this perfect music haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    I kno right? reminds me that he's human, and not the god i see him as lol

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

  7. #7
    ya thats what i was thinking. till i saw the cd in front of him. which i assumed was the beat he was writing to? and it has the date 4-24-11 on it. which means he just got it. so i figured it couldnt be for 6s n 7s. but who the fuck knows!



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    idk. we dont know for sure that he just now wrote it. it could be on all 6's and 7's. but idk why he would wait to tweet a picture till now. so maybe that premium all 6's and 7's or kluster fuck. idk

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    yessir. so im wondering if this is for KlusterFuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    lol its just like seeing him live, i almost forget that it's a real dude making this perfect music haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    I kno right? reminds me that he's human, and not the god i see him as lol

    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member mattmeyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,438
    ahhhh nice observation

  9. #9
    Bumple stiltskin

  10. #10
    Guest
    Yeah me too man, he actually has surprisingly few mistakes and corrections if you think about it. maybe a bit sloppy, but pretty good at laying a final product down all at once



    Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

Similar Threads

  1. Face Paint
    By Naveed in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 07:30 AM
  2. face paint
    By NUBS in forum Post your Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
  3. face paint
    By TECHNICIAN9 in forum News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:43 AM
  4. Face Paint Help?
    By Skitzo Bka Valentine in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 09:25 PM
  5. face Paint
    By JAWADASHRAF in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •