Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Face Paint

Face Paint

did no one else notice that Tech posted lyrics for a new song today called Face paint. cant really make out the words too well. but it looks dope

http://twitpic.com/4rbhf8

i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

I kno right? reminds me that he's human, and not the god i see him as lol

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    i always find it interesting looking at his drafts. cuz i always think of him as this absolutly amazing artist, and i think its fun to see how he scratches stuff out and has sloppy ass handwriting lol

lol its just like seeing him live, i almost forget that it's a real dude making this perfect music haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

yessir. so im wondering if this is for KlusterFuck?

lol its just like seeing him live, i almost forget that it's a real dude making this perfect music haha.

idk. we dont know for sure that he just now wrote it. it could be on all 6's and 7's. but idk why he would wait to tweet a picture till now. so maybe that premium all 6's and 7's or kluster fuck. idk

ya thats what i was thinking. till i saw the cd in front of him. which i assumed was the beat he was writing to? and it has the date 4-24-11 on it. which means he just got it. so i figured it couldnt be for 6s n 7s. but who the fuck knows!

idk. we dont know for sure that he just now wrote it. it could be on all 6's and 7's. but idk why he would wait to tweet a picture till now. so maybe that premium all 6's and 7's or kluster fuck. idk

ahhhh nice observation

Bumple stiltskin

Yeah me too man, he actually has surprisingly few mistakes and corrections if you think about it. maybe a bit sloppy, but pretty good at laying a final product down all at once