Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey all of you!

Hey all of you!

I cant find the picture of Tech's 6's and 7's branded on his chest help me find it

Whatchu Talkin' Bout Willis?

Im talkin about the picture tech used to have on here that showed the 6 and 7 he got branded on his chest thats what im talkin about sir

this b the picture?

haha got it first fucker!!! lol

so just to clear somethin up, thats a tatoo not an actual brand right? lol cuz i mean I know branding yourself would be crazy and cool as fuck for tech to do to rep his shit.. but a little too much nadda mean??

Quote Originally Posted by A-Mac

I have no idea honestly. He's never actually came out and stated if they were really branded or not. I'm assuming that it was only done for the A6A7 cover shot but I could be wrong. I'll have to ask him in person at the next meet and greet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    so just to clear somethin up, thats a tatoo not an actual brand right? lol cuz i mean I know branding yourself would be crazy and cool as fuck for tech to do to rep his shit.. but a little too much nadda mean??

he actually did mention in an interview that he was goin to get 6s and 7s tattoed on his chest,and said that the were goin to be made to look like brands......lol,havent any of u jackass 2....trust me if it was real...it wouldnt look to good....probly be infected and all that good stuff

I have no idea honestly. He's never actually came out and stated if they were really branded or not. I'm assuming that it was only done for the A6A7 cover shot but I could be wrong. I'll have to ask him in person at the next meet and greet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound