Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spreadin' the word

Spreadin' the word

So i just did a speech for a , and i used the tech and strange store website,6's & 7, and the vip package, even mention the coat hanga, proud of myself. so i wanna know who else spreads tech? what did you guys do?

I just wrote a college paper about the music industry, and focused specifically on StrangeMusic

i wrote about Tech N9ne as an example in an SAT essay that was well recieved, i facebook the shit out of his music and other artists, i lend a couple people cds and make them listen to shit on my ipod, and i rep that CHS shirt i got with my pre-order lol

good shit,good shit

Lol... I try to. I remember wearing the KOD shirt I got for just three days strait when I was on vacation from school & shit. I did do a project on StrangeMusic before. Were talking about how other artist make album sales happen or other products. I wrote a whole a fuckin two pages on StrangeMusic for how they do it. I had to watch the psychumentary to get some info and I went on wikipedia and google. I just looked up a shit load of info for it. It was a fun project for me though. I just listened to their albums untill I got the project finished. I listened to Anghellic-The Gates Mixed Plate. Including every artist on Strange. It was tiring, but it was fun. I gotta 200 on that shit perfect score. The thing is no one even heard about Strange Music untill I did that project on them. Lol

Oh Ive used tech for many school projects. I spread tech so fucking much man, im pretty much responsible for techs popularity in like half of alaska lol.

lol well that's coz Alaska has a population of like 70

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    Oh Ive used tech for many school projects. I spread tech so fucking much man, im pretty much responsible for techs popularity in like half of alaska lol.

one time i made a slideshow with a tech n9ne song in the background .i got an "A" that semester

i did an imovie for health and used a tech song in the backround. and i had a whole thing prepared on tech n9ne for a speech but i was sick the day i was suposed to give it and never got around to making it back up

I burn many copies of Tech n Lynch music n give them out to my coworkers....I wear that CHS t shirt at Food 4 Less n pass out burned copies of CHS....if I hear someone bumping bull shit like lil wayne or jayz I tell them this is the real shit here n give them a Lynch or Tech cd

I also let them know that u haven't been to a rap show untio uve seen Tech live!