Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOPSIN AUSTRALIAN TOUR!

HOPSIN AUSTRALIAN TOUR!

<h6 ="uiStreamMessage">

<h6 ="uiStreamMessage">It's 98% official!!! SwizZz will be kickin' it with our FanFam in the Land Down Under this September. Australia!!! Get ready to turn it the fu[n]k up!!![/h6]

used to love his music hes a bitch to me now when he came to mass he bitched about the crowd drinkin and smokin and said the group who opened for him were "ugly people" f hopsin

ya he said in the future there will be no drinking and smoking at his shows. Why the fuck cant he just let people do their own thing

I feel you on this one...his music was the shit,but i lost a lot of respect for that dude now that I see who he really is..it kinda pisses me off.Then on his fb he put "In the future there will be no drinking or smoking allowed at my shows.Im probably going to lose a lot of fans because of this,oh well."On "Sag My Pants" didnt he say "Just take a puff from the bong,and let me leave your mind corrupt from the song."What pisses me off the most is that he said "Im probably going to lose a lot of fans because of this,oh well" As if he doesnt give a fuck about his fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    used to love his music hes a bitch to me now when he came to mass he bitched about the crowd drinkin and smokin and said the group who opened for him were "ugly people" f hopsin

Then they probably were ugly people

That's wicked news.
    Hit me up Hop if you need help with venues and ticket sales. (MELB)

PEACE

lolololol at everyone getting mad at his drinking and smoking comment. if you really think he is going to do that youre crazy. and have you seen the facebook statuses he puts up? obviously he doesnt say anything that people should take seriously. He's fucking around with you guys. He just said that because he doesnt drink or smoke, and he probably saw a bunch of stupid fans that were high or drunk doing stupid shit

this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    lolololol at everyone getting mad at his drinking and smoking comment. if you really think he is going to do that youre crazy. and have you seen the facebook statuses he puts up? obviously he doesnt say anything that people should take seriously. He's fucking around with you guys. He just said that because he doesnt drink or smoke, and he probably saw a bunch of stupid fans that were high or drunk doing stupid shit

The drinking and smoking thing doesnt make me mad really i could do that before or after the concert,its the fact that he said.....this v

Quote Originally Posted by LilCruNK303_T9cian
    I feel you on this one...his music was the shit,but i lost a lot of respect for that dude now that I see who he really is..it kinda pisses me off.Then on his fb he put "In the future there will be no drinking or smoking allowed at my shows.Im probably going to lose a lot of fans because of this,oh well."On "Sag My Pants" didnt he say "Just take a puff from the bong,and let me leave your mind corrupt from the song."What pisses me off the most is that he said "Im probably going to lose a lot of fans because of this,oh well" As if he doesnt give a fuck about his fans.

I think he just meant that he doesn't care if people agree with him or not.

The drinking and smoking thing doesnt make me mad really i could do that before or after the concert,its the fact that he said.....this v