Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Scoob on "Love Me Tomorrow (feat. Cee Lo Green)"

Big Scoob on "Love Me Tomorrow (feat. Cee Lo Green)"

So says Scoob himself on Twitter.Not much, but figured any 6s & 7s info is worth sharing.

Ummm....

Damn. I like Scoob, but fuck. I was hoping this would be a solo from Tech w/ a big name like Cee-Lo on the hook.....Scoob's okay, but he's just gunna downgrade the song IMO.....My favorite and the best songs from Tech are JUST Tech....Kinda worried about all these features on this album....

scoob is the hell of a lyricist

hell yeah big scoob is the shit, i was hopin' for more solos by tech too, but can't complain about scoob.

i hope it's 2 verses from Tech tho. honestly too many tracks with features. seeing as Tech got a bunch of big names he should just keep it with those big names with Krizz hooks when needed. these big names are already using room for Tech verses so i'm disappointed. i was hoping for maybe 1 Kutt verse instead of Scoob

If you consider abc rhyming with a slow flow to be lyricle then yes.. I woulda rather had Kutt two he never gets the shot he deserves

Quote Originally Posted by MistahX99

i'd love to hear you make a better album than Damn Fool... good luck yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    If you consider abc rhyming with a slow flow to be lyricle then yes.. I woulda rather had Kutt two he never gets the shot he deserves

pump the breaks pal, what you know bout scooby? keep it one hunid was the suprise of the gates mixed plate to me. i too am worried about all the features. but anyman on strange deserves a spot before all other features.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand

Ummm....

Damn. I like Scoob, but fuck. I was hoping this would be a solo from Tech w/ a big name like Cee-Lo on the hook.....Scoob's okay, but he's just gunna downgrade the song IMO.....My favorite and the best songs from Tech are JUST Tech....Kinda worried about all these features on this album....

I think we're all all (or most) are worried about too many features, but I think it sounds like more than there actually are. Plus, I'm still convinced it's going to be a double album. They had that poll knowing damn well how it would turn out. The more exposure Scoob gets, more money in both their pockets. Kutt is on the album somewhere though, right? Has to be.

not talkin bout his flow here and you should pay attention to his multy syllable skills

Quote Originally Posted by Mark