Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N00BIES

N00BIES

Just wanna take a second to voice my opinion about the whole pledge shit and yea i know theres alotta threads about it already.

Tech said that he made the pledge for his current fans so we could have something to distinguish us from the new fans hes gonna get after 6s and 7s. But IMO if we've been fans of tech, why the fuck do we all of a sudden need a pledge to distinguish us from the new ones? But hey, I'm not gonna stop anybody from saying it, do what you want because in reality, the ones calling in to take it are the noobs.

flame if you want, its my opinion.

i agree. im not taking it

"the ones calling in to take it are the noobs" Lol What? Sooo if I called in next week..I'd be considered a "noob" even though I've been listening since 2003. That logic doesnt make sense pal

I haven't called into take it. I feel that it's to Juggaloy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    "the ones calling in to take it are the noobs" Lol What? Sooo if I called in next week..I'd be considered a "noob" even though I've been listening since 2003. That logic doesnt make sense pal

its more of a personal thing to do for yourself and for the SM radio thing.

tech plans on doing it at CONCERTS, so if you know it you can say it with him, and all the noobs at the concert wont know whats going on and will feel left out lol

yeah lol, that'll be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

tech plans on doing it at CONCERTS, so if you know it you can say it with him, and all the noobs at the concert wont know whats going on and will feel left out lol

Almost as funny as them not knowing the words to songs. so funny not. I tell my team to try to get newbies to the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    yeah lol, that'll be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

Lol I think noobs will know it better then us. If he wanted a real way he should say something like a lines from a old song and we do the next line

I think they took it way overboard. You won't see me calling in to take it. There's a fine line between fan and stan

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I think they took it way overboard. You won't see me calling in to take it. There's a fine line between fan and stan