Thread: Trying to earn VIP for SD

Trying to earn VIP for SD

Trying to earn VIP for a sold out San Diego show.. So I've been going to Tech shows for 5 years once a year the last 3 have been VIP well I didn't get to it in time and missed out on VIP so I'm doing stupid shit to try and earn VIP for this SD show... Cinnamon Challenge, Habanero, Milk, Caribou Lou Challenge and even get a Tattoo.. Please share my videos, 1 video a day here is the link... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=caJbNNs6QTQ

U arent gettin in VIP unless u pay and get put on the list, all that stuff is pointless. If its sold out, its sold out doing dumb Internet challenges will get u no where. Unless tech himself watches your videos and think u deserve it which probably won't happen, sorry n shit

Just what I was thinking! We need more retarded, desperate people who suck at life to go to rap concerts!

Hey I know it's a long shot... I'm goin to the show with out the VIP but it be cool to try and get in... And like I said Ice been goin to shows for 5 years 3 of them VIP I'm a die hard strange fan

If I don't earn VIP some how at least some people got some laughs out of what I'm doing