Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My concern with the new album

My concern with the new album

Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait for the cd to get here but I have one concern: the focus seems to be on the features. I love that he got Wayne, Snoop, Hopsin and more on the album but I'm beginning to worry that All 6's and 7's is just going to be showing off like "look who I got on the album" with less focus on the music. Hopefully I'm Wong but it's just something I've been thinking about.

gotta agree, he's got a point there, as long as his rippin up his verses and not on no sub-par shit either but that super Tech that we want then i can't complain and also make the most of the features n be creative with the song concepts, stick to the origin of the album title n make it confusing and dark so it holds replay value years from now, as long as he hits those points then i won't complain, but if its a Gates Mixed Plate repeat then.........idk what know what to say

I hope tech comes in and just kills everyone on the cd .... i was hopin he wanted them on there just to demolish all of the industry punks once and for all..

I totallly agree with this dude....ireally hope its gona be a dope album but he'z gota LOTA features....and in my oppinion thats diluting the Ninaz ,swagg,etc.......cuz ithnk tech duz great when he'z doin a solo track...

thats what im hopin to

Quote Originally Posted by S!n!S?A~K!llA
    I hope tech comes in and just kills everyone on the cd .... i was hopin he wanted them on there just to demolish all of the industry punks once and for all..

Exactly what Im worried about. I hope its not like a collab CD and there is 30 songs but only 30 Tech verses!! I will take what I can get but hes already announced so many guest spots on his cd, and i know he has a shit ton more that no one knows about yet. Cause he keeps saying he cant tell any more of them! Im still pumped as hell for this CD. We will see

its gonna be dope guys dont worry. im not the biggest fan of albums full of features too but tech is looking to make this his best album, over everready. not saying that it willbe but if thats techs goal, you know its gonna be dope

i think most of the artists will step up their lyrical game to compete with Tech or at least come close to where he is at!

Just think of it as a "This is what you've let be do" type of thank you album to his fans.

But not like "look, I got this guy on a track" more like "Bet you didn't think this would sound this sick with these people"