Thread: So eminem.....

So eminem.....

Listen, now that I got the attention of people with yet ANOTHER post about eminem I'm gunna say this, people, stop posting fucking threads about eminem I swear there are more about him on here than tech WTF! Seriously he's a good rapper and all and despite what people say, I love his new album , he's got good word play but for real won't you please jump off his dick, damn your more on there than a fucking herpe......
    So here's the deal, if he's on all 6's and 7's then yippie skippie! If not than oh fucking well, but people stop posting up wether or not he's on there IDGAF neither do most tech fans so stfu....I'm better now have a super pleasant day

Your pal! Scarce the undead

...so your solution is to make yet another thread about it...good thinking...

My solution is to get people suckered in to read about eminem, then realize how annoying it is then to not do it again, u see how annoying it is when I do it? I didn't want to fuel the fire but there's no other way since people tell others to stop in comments and it don't work

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum

Who cares really...theres something wrong with you if it really bothers you that much...

Quote Originally Posted by scARce the undead
    My solution is to get people suckered in to read about eminem, then realize how annoying it is then to not do it again, u see how annoying it is when I do it? I didn't want to fuel the fire but there's no other way since people tell others to stop in comments and it don't work

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzum

Oh well, let this die then...I understand where u come from, i just find it annoying is all