Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dont know if anyone talked about it yet but......if u got a ps3 how u feel about this psn outtage?

dont know if anyone talked about it yet but......if u got a ps3 how u feel about this psn outtage?

because i hate how now they juuuuust now think about doing something since they got hacked lol..our info might be out there..for hackers to use and take our idenity or money...ect.. they wanna act like we can contact places to make sure nothing happens but that aint our job.. its sonys job to make sure that info was safe...

so i said as of a week ago sony can lick my ball sack clean... no homo but i think thats messed up they know they fina get they ass sued hella bad by many ppl only good thing is they shut down the whole network....other than that they didnt wanna admit they got hacked...

Like I should have just payed the extra 50 bucks a year for xbox live. Oh waiiitt. i did. And I boycotted sony long ago too... 360 is the way to go bro, always has been

As a Sony and PS3 fan, I feel like they let me down. Both with the bullshit security and the response from them. Anything can be hacked though. Happened to Xbox Live. Sony should of had the personal shit encrypted though. Some guy in Ky. already filed a suit against them. They did reimburse $2 for Hulu being out.

For anybody who didn't know, Netflix can still be used w/o signing into the PSN.

PS3 x 3yrs PSN - 1-2weeks = Free

360 x Xbox live = $150-$180/yr.

Not to mention the lovely blu-ray and complete absence of RROD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    Like I should have just payed the extra 50 bucks a year for xbox live. Oh waiiitt. i did. And I boycotted sony long ago too... 360 is the way to go bro, always has been

even though it did get hacked Playstation all the way fuck xbox

i aint boycottin them i just dont like how things went tho.. i haaaate it haha.

im pissed 4 two reasons... 1. i will no longer be able 2 whoop some random dude from over seas ass in c.o.d anymore. 2. my credit card info may be out there... the shit sucks. The free network was the only reason alotta ppl picked ps3 over xbox.

yeah i know what you mean they could of announced it or something you can't play games without the internet that would be primitave you know

how much u wanna bet now we gotta pay lol they snuck that psn plus in there... i paided for it.. but i bet its gonna be a fee period now or soon.