Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To anyone on the "inside"..

To anyone on the "inside"..

I know that at least some of the peeps on this site that post in these forums are pretty close with tech and strange in some way or another.. So with that being said, has anyone here heard anything from 6s and 7s, as in music, and have anything to say about it? Good/bad, any opinions.. I know some of you ar on the "inside" with tech, and maybe some of you have heard the album? Just thought Id give it a try..

In no way am I on the "inside" but from listening to F.A.N.S and I Love Music it sounds like it's going to a mix of beats/sound. Honestly I hope it's not like TGMP at all.

Agreed, the mixed plate was dissapointing in many ways.. but thus far 6s and 7s sounds like a new kind of beast..

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Mendez
    In no way am I on the "inside" but from listening to F.A.N.S and I Love Music it sounds like it's going to a mix of beats/sound. Honestly I hope it's not like TGMP at all.

JL of Bhood has heard a couple songs. maybe alot im not sure. and he has tons of good things to say about WWC

WWC and Fuck Food are my most anticipated. Honestly I just wanna hear Tech kiiillll Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer

JL of Bhood has heard a couple songs. maybe alot im not sure. and he has tons of good things to say about WWC

dont listen to Day 'n' Nigh btw lol

yeah thats true huh? JL has said plenty of good things about WW choppers.. next time he on here someone should ask him about the rest of the album, that is if hes heard it..

Yeah Ive gathered that from previous discussions lol

dont listen to Day 'n' Nigh btw lol

i asked him on facebook if he's heard anything else on all 6's and 7's. he just said yes. he didnt go any further lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    yeah thats true huh? JL has said plenty of good things about WW choppers.. next time he on here someone should ask him about the rest of the album, that is if hes heard it..

haha well dam.. nice try though

i asked him on facebook if he's heard anything else on all 6's and 7's. he just said yes. he didnt go any further lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound