Thread: New Tech Ep...

New Tech Ep...

i was on wikipedia and it says techs comin out with a new Ep this year Kluster Fuck... Anybody got any word on this???

Yeah, its a real EP it comes out 9/13/11. It states it on the upcoming Strange releases on BLH's album.

yea nothings really been said about it.. tech will probally just use leftover beats from all 6's and 7's tho

i wouldnt be so sure of that. i think theyll all be new beats. all different types of songs tho. a rock one a slow RnB type one. a chopper one and maybe some G shit. KLUSTER FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by MUSICthatsSTRANGE
    yea nothings really been said about it.. tech will probally just use leftover beats from all 6's and 7's tho

I'm thinking beats he didn't use for 6s n 7s.. he was getting so many beats to work with he couldn't use them. all. kluster fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    i wouldnt be so sure of that. i think theyll all be new beats. all different types of songs tho. a rock one a slow RnB type one. a chopper one and maybe some G shit. KLUSTER FUCK

Thats what Im thinkin too.