Thread: EMINEM AND TECH ONE NIGHT AT KAN-ROCK-SAS?????

EMINEM AND TECH ONE NIGHT AT KAN-ROCK-SAS?????

2 day hip hop and rock music festival...30 bands and 100,000 people. aug.5th and 6th....i know tech will be on tour for his all 6's and 7's tour and on august 5th (the same day eminem headlines) tech has a off day so do you guys think hell add another date to his tour since em is headlining and it being such a big ass festival in kc?? i think it would be EPIC to see tech and em in the same night and same stage...whats your opinions.... and heres the website to check it out http://www.kanrocksas.com/

well is he near the event the day before? it wont happen if hes across the country august 4

well the 4th hes in cincinatti and then illinois the 6th....... i mean i know tech moves fast but damn i dont know if hes that fast....but it would be epic and in front of 100,000 people?? where else can you get 100,000 people together for a concert lol

Quote Originally Posted by matt meyer
    well is he near the event the day before? it wont happen if hes across the country august 4

fuck stl lmao....but for real does lollapalooza get 100,000 people though i mean thats crazy biggest concert ive been to is 60,000 people and that was insane so i dunno....i think if tech made this day to go it would be something he wouldnt regret... but im hoping for better bands and more hiphop but either way one giant party and ill be i nthe middle of it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    he flew into So. ILL. for the gathering.... then flew back out to somewhere. eminem is at lollapalooza also just dunno what day yet. it runs aug 5-7. if em goes the 7th... it'd be a legit trip for tech from STL to chicago. I-55 the whole way. 4-5 hours. no flying needed. and no trip from cincy to KC to stl. it'd be cincy to stl to chi to ...... end of tour i guess.fuck stl

Fuck everyone who replies to this lol I made a thread about this like 2 hours ago. AND YES I would love to see tech at this show. Music festivals in kansas city or in kansas are almost none exsistant. So if tech misses his only chance to be at one ill be highly upset. Plus its at the kansas speedway. 100000 people? U kno how many people might be introduced to tech for the first time? Should be dope

lmfao yeah i didnt want to search it....i thought about it and decided....fuck it lol but i def am with you on this one

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain
    Fuck everyone who replies to this lol I made a thread about this like 2 hours ago. AND YES I would love to seech at this show. Music festivals in kansas city or in kansas are almost none exsistant. So if tech misses his only chance to be at one ill be highly upset. Plus its at the kansas speedway. 100000 people? U kno how many people might be introduced to tech for the first time? Should be dope

I read earlier today that Em would be headlining on the 5th at lollapalooza but Kanrocksas has Em for the 5th. Either way it would be amazing if they both did a show, there's no other two rappers that I would like to see more. It could happen though and maybe twice. That would truly be amazing. Two huge festivals, two huge artists, would be something to remember. To be honest though, I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    he flew into So. ILL. for the gathering.... then flew back out to somewhere. eminem is at lollapalooza also just dunno what day yet. it runs aug 5-7. if em goes the 7th... it'd be a legit trip for tech from STL to chicago. I-55 the whole way. 4-5 hours. no flying needed. and no trip from cincy to KC to stl. it'd be cincy to stl to chi to ...... end of tour i guess.