Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eminem The Marshal Mathers LP Hits Diamond.

Eminem The Marshal Mathers LP Hits Diamond.

Recently Eminem hit Diamond with The Eminem Show.

ok but eminem cant fuck wit tech n9ne

you dont see tech n9ne hittin diamond..congrats to eminem, he will always remain on top

jus like Pac.

yeah but think about it eminem is only gettin famous because he stopped rappin and came back thats it but i do give him props but tech has been doin this shit for years and finally he gets reconized by lil wayne i mean like tech said he is shocked to hear about it because tech music is underground and not mainstream

Not really...Pac never released any crappy albums...on the other hand eminem HAS released a crapy 2pac album(pacs life or loyal to the game, don't remember cause it was hella wack) and multiple bad releases for himself as well. IMO if he retired right after 8-mile you could debate him as the GOAT, but he fucked up, simple as that...

and btw you can't compare tech(independent label) to fucking interscope records(one of the biggest names in music)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Baby Killa

you dont see tech n9ne hittin diamond..congrats to eminem, he will always remain on top

jus like Pac.

So you're saying album sales is the determining factor to how good an artist is? I guess N'Sync, The Backstreet Boys, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are the true artists of our generation then. You are a dumb ass but with a name like Baby Killa I think we all kind of knew that.

jus like Pac.

ha truuudatt

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    So you're saying album sales is the determining factor to how good an artist is? I guess N'Sync, The Backstreet Boys, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are the true artists of our generation then. You are a dumb ass but with a name like Baby Killa I think we all kind of knew that.

jus like Pac.

Agreed

Baby Killa, which album went Diamond? You said the Marshall Mathers LP, then you said the Eminem Show...both of those albums are at least 7 years old, so it took a while to get that status.

jus like Pac.

good point

jus like Pac.