Thread: Street Team?

Street Team?

I started emailing the guy and gave him all my info and everything, then he didnt email me back and i was wondering if anyone can help me become a street team member. Im located im greeley colorado.

who did you try to email?

Fuck man I was wondering the same thing I live in arvada colorado and I can't get hold of nobody. I even tried the street team web page and still nothing.

http://strangemusicstreetteam.ning.c...usicstreetteam

Quote Originally Posted by The Unholy
    Fuck man I was wondering the same thing I live in arvada colorado and I can't get hold of nobody. I even tried the street team web page and still nothing.

yo whats up fam im the team lead in colorado. thanks for reaching out to the street team we are currently working on getting more member's in greeley so send me your email and contact info and ill keep you posted. as for you the unholy i think you tryd out for my team and i believe another member of mine gave you some promo and you never turned in pix but correct me if im wrong bro. but as far as where you are located my team is full you are more then welcome to help out.

My nigga

Quote Originally Posted by COLORADO TECH SQUAD
    yo whats up fam im the team lead in colorado. thanks for reaching out to the street team we are currently working on getting more member's in greeley so send me your email and contact info and ill keep you posted. as for you the unholy i think you tryd out for my team and i believe another member of mine gave you some promo and you never turned in pix but correct me if im wrong bro. but as far as where you are located my team is full you are more then welcome to help out.

i always wonderd how it workd all u du is send back photos of how u get tha promo out thea to ppl displays n shit thts y i hezatated to ask 4 it good looks may b ill give it a go in tha boston area

thats how i see if they are getting it out or not. not sure how other areas do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DURSO
    i always wonderd how it workd all u du is send back photos of how u get tha promo out thea to ppl displays n shit thts y i hezatated to ask 4 it good looks may b ill give it a go in tha boston area