Thread: Dun Dun Dunn Dunn... TECH N9NE

Dun Dun Dunn Dunn... TECH N9NE

Did this line come from a song or whaa?

listen to planet rock off of calm before the storm

It's funny cause at the Decade of Excellence meet n greet I said somethin to Tech about this. How he does this on stage like.."I know yall are my real fans if you know this, dun dun dun dun" so I said, I wonder how many of the fans in the building actually know what song it's from. Lol. He said he would actually ask that night when he's on stage but he didnt. Either way, I really do wonder how many fans would actually know what song it's from or if they just know it cause they've been to a couple shows and were expectin him to say it already. Would be interesting to find out.

Ya I had completely no ideas till F.A.N.S

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    It's funny cause at the Decade of Excellence meet n greet I said somethin to Tech about this. How he does this on stage like.."I know yall are my real fans if you know this, dun dun dun dun" so I said, I wonder how many of the fans in the building actually know what song it's from. Lol. He said he would actually ask that night when he's on stage but he didnt. Either way, I really do wonder how many fans would actually know what song it's from or if they just know it cause they've been to a couple shows and were expectin him to say it already. Would be interesting to find out.