Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Add Me On The Ps3

Add Me On The Ps3

My Gamer Tag:
    Kid_Seepage67
    I need for friends to own or maybe lose to
    On Black Ops

what is your shit not down for maintenance...I havent been able to log into PSN for like 3 days now.

Shit, me neither. I'm ready to get on some Socom 4 but I can't log in either. Haven't tried this morning but last night was a no go. Bout to go try again.

Quote Originally Posted by daimon
    what is your shit not down for maintenance...I havent been able to log into PSN for like 3 days now.

Welll the PSN has been under maintenance for like 3 days but....add my homey BLACK_OpS_420 hes a fuckin beast at that shit....he's on his 15th prestige mode.....he got like 100 kills and 6 deaths in a ground war.And hes a fan of Tech/Strange.I sold my ps3 to get a 320 GB i should be getting it sometime next month.

youre not going to get through. The PSN got hacked into, and its not going to be up for at least a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi
    Shit, me neither. I'm ready to get on some Socom 4 but I can't log in either. Haven't tried this morning but last night was a no go. Bout to go try again.

It fucking sucks

yup im getting impatient. i just got a new controler yesterday too

yea its annoying as fuck.. need to fix this shit STAT

how do you know it got hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    youre not going to get through. The PSN got hacked into, and its not going to be up for at least a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Boi

Yep Cole, still down. This is getting old.