Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whoo Kid/Lynch

Whoo Kid/Lynch

What exactly happened between Tech and DJ whoo kid during Bad Season? Don't get the "Bad Season Skit". And why wasn't lynch on bad season at all?

WHOO KID jokingly called tech fans white trash and a lot of fans didn't like that and started freaking out on whoo kid. so whoo kid was gonna cancel it but him and Tech talked it out and they released it. and Tech and Lynch got in some kind of argument no one really knows what happened except for them.

Aight thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    WHOO KID jokingly called tech fans white trash and a lot of fans didn't like that and started freaking out on whoo kid. so whoo kid was gonna cancel it but him and Tech talked it out and they released it. and Tech and Lynch got in some kind of argument no one really knows what happened except for them.

Yes Whoo kid jokingly called tech n9ne fans white trash. I don't why people got so offended, he was clearly joking. I can't believe that could of been a reason that bad season could of been canceled. Only if you are white trash living in a trailer parker otherwise as a white person being called white trash should not mean shit to us.

I don't think that lynch/tech argument had anything to do with lynch not being on bad season. In fact I don't think we know what they were beefin bout. It doesn't make sense to me, why post something and not even explain what you were fighting about.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called Techn9ne "THE KING OF WHITE TRASH" and to me that was disrespecting Tech and everything hes done to get where he is at!!!! VERY ignorant thing to say!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason "Goliath" Cook

Yes Whoo kid jokingly called tech n9ne fans white trash. I don't why people got so offended, he was clearly joking. I can't believe that could of been a reason that bad season could of been canceled. Only if you are white trash living in a trailer parker otherwise as a white person being called white trash should not mean shit to us.

I don't think that lynch/tech argument had anything to do with lynch not being on bad season. In fact I don't think we know what they were beefin bout. It doesn't make sense to me, why post something and not even explain what you were fighting about.

Not at all what he said. You're ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Fry
    WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He called Techn9ne "THE KING OF WHITE TRASH" and to me that was disrespecting Tech and everything hes done to get where he is at!!!! VERY ignorant thing to say!!!!

"The king of, all the fuckin', white trash people out there." That's exactly what he said. Regardless, who gives a shit? Old news.

Quote Originally Posted by 56Highland Villain

Yeah I even thought it was stupid back then. He was clearly joking. I was annoyed when they had to address in the 1st song on bad season. How stupid are people in this world for real.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta
    "The king of, all the fuckin', white trash people out there." That's exactly what he said. Regardless, who gives a shit? Old news.

Well...I don't know. I don't think it was that obvious that he was "joking". I think he was serious, I just don't think he meant any offense by it.

Yeah I even thought it was stupid back then. He was clearly joking. I was annoyed when they had to address in the 1st song on bad season. How stupid are people in this world for real.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rasta

yeah easy buddy, that remark was in bad taste and to me it wasnt really said "jokingly." whoo kid took a shot at techs fanbase. and for tech, being independant, his fans are everything to him. you obviously dont understand much about pride either, if i call you gay you're gonna take offense and say something back even tho i hope your not. just cause it doesnt apply to you doesnt mean its not a shot at you.